Monday, August 31, 2009

Hallelujia

OUT OF ICU!
Randall, you are showing us the effects of the power of prayer and Divine guidance. You have become our teacher in Faith and are validating for each of us the amazing grace of the human soul in concert with God. I am humbled and honored to have met you and been a part of this amazing journey. The story of your journey is filled with lessons for all. I love you Randall and your beautiful family and friends. I look forward to returning to see you again as you continue to recover.. You, my friend have raised universal consciousness. The Heavens have opened, the Angels are singing and God is watching.

To my beautiful Teri - you are so strong! Thank you for your continued words to us all about Randall. I have to resist the urge to call, because your energy needs to be on Randall and Joseph. But, know that I am always here, always looking in, always praying and standing in awe as I watch this amazing journey. This is Truly "book worthy" and would be an inspiration to so many people.

My Prayers & Blessings for the Highest Healing for all involved.

Robin Gayle
AWAKENINGS

"After the life & the dream comes what matters most, the Awakening" ~ Antonio Machado