Friday, August 21, 2009

a mesage from Julie Chertow

Hi dearest Teri,

I am so grateful to have found out about this blog you are keeping updated about Randall. Thank you so much!
I am so so sorry for Randall's accident, i could hardly believe it when i heard at first. And i feel such compassion for you and all your family.

so Yes! I am in total agreement with you and everyone that Randall is now as he is before his accident when he is healthy, stable and oh so awake in his precious life. i LOVE that Randall's brain is healing so steadily Now and Always. i see his neurons in his brain being fully oxygenated and working perfectly. i love that Randall is alive and improving everyday step by step (NOT on a ladder step!!!) just steps on the ground!
Many of us are praying for him in our prayer temple from our meditation center. I am so happy to hear all the fabulous outpouring of love and support from Robin and Cheri and all who have been nurturing Randall, you and your family with food, love and healing touch. What goodness.
If Randall has ever doubted how much he is loved, well he quite a lot of proof now!

I pray his procedure went well today.

I send to Randall my healing energies and may his guides and angels imbibe and surround him with their healing rays of white light for his perfect healing.

send you lots of love

Julie Chertow