Saturday, August 29, 2009

HI

Good day to you Randall & Teri,

I pray for you daily and am so happy to read that you are making such great progress. And how absolutely fantastic that you are in rehab!! Congrats to you Randall!! You are such an inspiration to us all. Your strength, your faith, your love, your humor and your commitment!! Keep up your hard, faith filled work!!

Such a beautiful blessing, Randall, to have your heart filled with love for our Father and for Him to love you so very much. And on this "long and windy road" you are on, to have your sweetheart by your side. Along with so very many family and friends to help you on your way to total healing, and for them to be there for Teri too, and the rest of your abhorring family.

I live in Washington state and just got back from a short trip to the San Juan Islands. And a few weeks ago I was at Neah Bay and Cape Flaghtery. The Cape is the most northwestern part of the US. Oh my goodness the scenery takes your breath away. We are all so, so blessed with all our Father has bestowed upon our earth.

I'm excited for the day when you are totally well again!! What a day of celebration this will be!! Right now you are able to think of and visualize all that you soon will be doing, seeing, touching and creating again.

Every morning and every night I pray my gratitude and my prayers and you, my friend are on the top of my list.

Let the sparkle in your eyes and the smile on your face, brighten everyone's day, and the love shown in their eyes comfort you and give you peace and happiness deep within.

Love you and Teri, Joseph and Elizabeth.

PS.
I'm sure you already have it, but if not, perhaps a "Visitor Book" would be great, for all that stop by to see you.



Jonell (from the Idaho farm)