Sunday, August 23, 2009

We are still with you every day

Dear Teri:

We are so happy to hear that Randall continues to steadily improve.
Steven and I have been thinking about you all alot. Our hearts are
certainly with you and your entire family.

It seems that a lot of love and support is flowing in your direction.
We were so very happy to hear this as, although we just connected at
the farm, Steven and I thought you all lovely. We were impacted by
your obvious good hearts and sincerity and we really enjoyed getting
to know you at St. Maries.

I have been working on Randall every morning from 9:30 am to 10:30
am Calfornia time since I heard about his accident (I guess it was
within a few days of the accident). When I first started my healing
practice, my first teacher used to have me work on all her people
astrally and then report what I saw. I haven't worked this
concentrated on someone, from a distance, in a long time. So please
let him know, if he has a sense of something going on around that
time, it is me coming in. Of course, this isn't what any of us had in
mind when we spoke about sessions, but the universe works in
mysterious ways.

I didn't know about the blog for sometime, so I was working in the
dark, without seeing or hearing what was going on from your end. It is
very exciting to see that what I perceive in my vision is pretty close
to what is happening in your world. I continue to see improvements and
can still see areas, where I need to keep working. I will stay at it
and look forward to hearing about Randall's progress.

I also finally got to go on Randall's website and see Randall's
amazing art. Wow! We had no idea how gifted he is.

Please tell Randall & Joseph that we are looking forward to a hard
core river rafting water fight again, so tell Randall that we are
counting in his continuing improvement so we can give Gary another
good shower (smile).

Hugs to you, Randall, Joseph and Elizabeth (wow what a voice)

May God continue to bless you and your entire family.

With much love and continuing support,


Carla Sridevi & Steven Cohen