Tuesday, August 25, 2009

prayers and thoughts

Teri

I pray and do Reiki every night while thinking of you, Randall and other people I know who I support. I think it is changing my life. I am responding and others are responding differently to me at work! So this journey you are on with Randall is creating a positive journey for me as well. Thank you for this!

In reading your blog, I am struck how it must be difficult to watch him, and feel what this is like for him. This is what my wife would do. I tell her not to, I will work it out, I just need for her to be there on the journey with me. But, she has a hard time changing her way of caring. I love her for it and accept this way of her expressing her love.

I am not her keeper. God is, and I allow God to do God's job, and I walk with both of them.

Please continue to set up time to take care of yourself. Walk, exercise, enjoy! This is the freshness you bring to Randall. He does not need to worry about you as well as himself!


Donald Toomim
Vitalityenterprises
Supporting the best people becoming their best.