Friday, August 14, 2009

Prayer for Randall

Father, God, I thank You for continuing to be faithful to Randall, Teri and their family. I declare that no weapon formed against them will prosper, and every tongue that rises against them in judgment we do condemn, for this is the inheritance of the children of the Lord, and their righteousness is through Jesus Christ.
Devil I bind you in the name of Jesus Christ. I cancel every assignment that you have against Randall, Teri and their family in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank You, Father, God for all these wonderful people praying. I stand in agreement with all these praying according to Your perfect will, Father, and I lend my faith to theirs. I also receive all those lending their faith to mine.
Teri, I stand with you and the children on Isaiah 55:11; 58:8, and Prov. 3:5,6. I declare that this word that we all are sowing into your family grows up and produces 100 fold in all of you in your faith, and Randall's healing.
Bless you beyond measure,
Mary