Thursday, August 20, 2009

Randall's Healing Journey!

Dear Secrest Family,

Cody and I have been keeping positive thoughts for Randall, and we truly wish we could be there with you all during this rough time. Over the past few weeks Cody has told me many found and great memories he has of his Godfather Randall, and we have both been wishing every day that he makes progress. Randall is a very strong man, and he can accomplish anything he puts his mind too! We know he can beat this! I am so grateful that your beautiful family was able to make it to the wedding this June, and it was a pleasure meeting all of you! Cody and I think it was a brilliant idea to create a blog to keep everyone updated, as I am sure you are busy with phone calls and e-mails from those whom love Randall dearly. Thank you so much for keeping everyone updated, we will be checking back daily! I know we will meet again soon, but until then, please know my heart goes out to Randall and your beautiful family!

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. "
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

Love,

Jennifer and Cody Wilson