Thursday, August 6, 2009

Susan Hall

Beloved Sara and The Little Chapel,

This is a heart felt emergency call to Heaven on behalf of Randall Secrest, the Beloved husband of our darling Teri Williams Secrest! Please read the condition below, and I will join you in my prayers and I am so grateful for you Sara. Thank you,

Beloved Teri,

I am here for you with all of my love, all of my devotion, and all of my momentum in Prayer with our Lord Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, St. Germain or St. Joseph, Blessed Holy Spirit, Arch Angel Michael and Faith and the Hosts of the Lord! I love you Teri, please be sure that you contact me through your assistants and keep me updated on your precious Randall, whom I also love so dearly. I will contact my "Company of Angels" for their sweet prayers also. I call for a Miracle for Randall's complete recovery, and I will petition the Courts of Heaven for Divine Intervention and protection this moment!

Love Never Faileth,

Susan

Susan Liberty Hall