Thursday, August 13, 2009

Susan Hall

Dear Precious Teri Angel,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this important update! I am so hopeful and comforted. Yes, I will remember our Victory about the Brain pressure, and I am thanking our Lord all day long. Very glad that Robin has been so helpful, I was told immediately that she is the one that you needed. I also would like to have Randall's birth date, and if you would like, another Angel has offered to do the Quantum Biofeedback machine for him and I think that would be good. Her name is Tina Jones, and Robin is her up line. Also, I have sent your beautiful wedding photo to a very special Catholic Father, who is at a Hermitage in Pennsylvania. He is the protege of The Saint, Padre Pio. His name is Father Pio Mandato, and he is my friend. Padre Pio gave him the famous glove that he wore during Stigmata phenomena, and he used it for miracle healings. He was made a saint recently because of his miracle healings and the Stigmata. I am asking Father Mandato to place the Blessed Glove upon the beautiful Wedding Photo, and to pray to Padre Pio, Mother Mary, and Jesus for his miracle healing. Yes, we are using all worlds, all connections, all favors from Heaven and on Earth!

I remain your devoted friend,

Susan

Susan Liberty Hall