Monday, August 24, 2009

for Jan, Teri. and family..............

Dear Jan,
I just found out this week about your brother-in-law Randall and I want to let you all know that I am holding him, Teri, and all of you, in the light for healing.
Linda told me the story and it is rather amazing the circumstance of events - sure seems like there is a Divine hand in here somehow - although maybe not easy to see.
My clinical nursing specialty was in Intensive Care and Neuro ICU (NICU) ~ So I'm familiar with the process (as Linda explained it to me) of monitoring ICP (intracranial pressures) and the ventilators, the induced coma - the neuro checks, etc, etc, etc.............and I know it must be so difficult for all of you , and especially Teri, to be going thru this - but if this is any consolation, I can tell you that I've seen remarkable recoveries and I trust that your hope and faith along with everyone's prayers and God's Divine Design Randall is sure to have an amazing healing process.
Please know that I am keeping Randall, Teri, you, and your entire family in my daily thoughts and prayers.
Marilee Tolen

Marilee Tolen RN