Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Miss You

Teri and Randall,

I have been reading the updates that Teri so graciously shares. I visualize your face Randall, smiling and radiant in your recovery. When last I saw you, it was hard to get a complete picture of you with all of the tubes in the way. I look forward to the time soon when I can return and squeeze your hand, kiss your forhead and tell you my tale of how I met this amazing man named Randall Secrest. You and your beautiful family and friends changed my life forever. The world is very small when it comes to God's children. This is one of the hardest things any of us will ever do in this lifetime. My students ask me "how can you go away and treat a perfect stranger?" My response is "what stranger?" I knew Teri the moment I set eyes on her. We laughed and cried as if we had known each other forever. Everyone I met on this journey has been a blessing to my life.

You will heal my wonderful friend. The physical wounds will resolve and the spirit and soul of the man you were will be stronger for having experienced this "dark night". As I keep telling Teri ~ "all experiences have gold in them. It takes a while to find that gold, but it is there non the less." The enourmous love and acts of faith that have been experienced by all concerned, leave me in awe of the human spirit. We will be feeling the effects of our combined union with God for the rest of our lives. In this moment I feel so very grateful and humbled by this experience.

Teri- I love you more than my words can adequately express. Always know that I am a "thought" away. Remember that I will return and continue to help in what ever way is needed. I have the honour and the priveledge of working and living in the JOY that God intends. Wherever I can be of help to you or any of your friends/family - you need only ask and I will find a way.

Remember to be GENTLE with yourself. Sleep, take "down-time", love on Joseph, swim and cry, cry, cry. Tears are gifts of the angels. They clean the toxins from the lymph in our bodies that build up from fear and worry.

You and Yours are always in my prayers. In God's love I affirm the arms of our Lord, Jesus Christ surround and protect you all.
Sleep well my sister.
Robin

Robin Gayle
AWAKENINGS

"After the life & the dream comes what matters most, the Awakening" ~ Antonio Machado