Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jonell Elder

Hi Dear Lady,
I am glad to hear the great progress via the Yahoo group that Randall is making!!
He and you are in my continual prayers as you are in so very many other people that love you both.
I thought I had your address and want to send cards. But no worries.
If you would, when you are with Randall, would you please tell him that I am so glad to of had so much fun with him, and Deb & Rachell, on our last night. We were in the lodge playing Chinese Checkers.
Randall had us all in such a state of laughter and joy the entire time. He is such a hoot. Quite the character.
Before you know it, he will be up to his antics again.
Our Father is such a wonderful, loving God, and He is surrounding Randall with His love and healing, around the clock.. As He too, is there for you for love, comfort and strength.
Blessings to you,

Jonell Elder