Thursday, August 13, 2009

I STAND ON STEADY GROUND IN AGREEMENT!

Teri
Your friend Jackie..I am here still praying, thinking only good
thoughts, only confessing positive words and your right. God has all
things under control and our faith sustains us and you. Randall is a
strong healthy man. Are you kidding? With all that healthy cooking you
guys do, shoot can't be a healthier man on earth. So he will pull
ahead, he will climb the mountain, as God can "move mountains", I
believe God has already moved all of the mountains out of the way. Now
its all smooth sailing from here!

I love you all, I wish I were there to hold you up, but the fact is
your stronger than I and I would be a liability with you holding me
and that you do not need right now! Your the most decent loving lady I
know ever and the strongest. God could not have chosen a stronger
"woman" for Randall to marry than you to handle this. I am very proud
and honored to be your friend and to have known you since 1983!

God Bless
Jackie Smith