Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Isaiah 40:29

We're in total agreement (with the scriptures you've requested) and
pray for you both. I've got to say you've got some serious prayer
warriors and I've been encouraged by their faith and encouragement to
you and Randall. As I read your update yesterday Teri I believe God
put this one on my heart; so I will continue to pray this for you.

Isaiah 40:29-31

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope is in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your
God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand.

God Bless you both,
Michelle & Chris Lobato