Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Song in the Night

Shalom, Teri and Randall…

My small contribution to this amazing network of healers, prayer warriors, intercessors and skilled technicians is a song in the night. As a psalmist, I have learned there is no time or space continuum in the spirit realm. Randall, you are aware, awake and amazed as you perceive all the prayers and love offered up for you each day. And I offer this, as my spirit continues to sing long after I’ve closed the case on my instrument, turned out the lights and fall to sleep each evening….

You are my Hiding Place; You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance;

Whenever I am afraid, I will Trust in You… I will Trust in You….

Let the weak say I am strong, in the strength of My Lord… Yeshua

I will Trust in You”

Psalm 32:7
"Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble;
thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah."

B’shem Y’shua ha Mashiach

Joe and Janet