Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Prayer of Faith

Dear Teri and Randall, and the host of friends and family around you. I'm sending you a special prayer to encourage and strengthen you on this beautiful Sabbath. God's abundant healing love is pouring like sunshine through every cell in Randall's body, mind and spirit. Praise God for total healing. God's love is flowing through Teri to comfort, rest and restore His faithful child.
Love to you both,
Bonnie
The Prayer of Faith
by Hannah More Kohaus
God is my help in every need
God does my every hunger feed
God dwells within me, guides my way
Through every moment, night and day.
I now am wise, I now am true.
Patient, kind and loving, too.
All things I am, can do and be,
Through Christ, the truth that is in me.
God is my health, I can't be sick.
God is my strength, unfailing, quick.
God is my all, I know no fear.
Since God and Truth and Love are here.