Friday, August 7, 2009

Charleen McNaught

Dear Teri:
Hello Beautiful!
This is Charleen McNaught (friend of Gene and Cindy). Paul and I attended your wedding. We just learned from Gene that Randall fell (on his head) while working on a sculpture, and that he is in an induced coma.
I wanted to let you know that WE ARE PRAYING for Randall, you, and your family. I pray that Randall and our Heavenly Father are in sweet communion while Randall is in this induced coma. I pray that God's Protecting Angels are around Randall, you, and your family while you are going thru this experience. I Praise the Lord that He is the Great Physician ~ and that He guide Randall's physicians as they map out Randall's care.
I am also attempting to contact Pastor Leroy Lawson (previous Pastor of our Church, Central Christian Church in Mesa, and someone Randall worked with some time ago).
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and/or your family, and how you would for me to pray!
God Bless You Teri ~
Charleen