Monday, August 17, 2009

Susan Brown

Monday, August 17, 2009 9:11 AM, MST

For Randall and Teri,
I've just recently heard of this horrible accident.My undying love and prayers are with you.I'm so happy that Randall has found such a loving wife in Teri with such a beautiful network of such supportive friends.I've been devasted since I heard the news and I'm praying for your recovery.You are a strong and courageous man who's been through alot in his life.But you're the cat,you always come back! You've been in a similiar place before and you conquered! You can do it again!Our world is waiting and needs more of your soulful artwork and passion.I pray that this world of love that you now live in helps to heal your soul.You are the Alchemist,even in the face of danger ,you can pull out your magic bag of Tricks.May God bless Teri's soul and strength thru this very difficult time.

Love and Prayers,
Susan Silver Brown