Sunday, August 23, 2009

Praying dilgently for you and Randall

I wanted you to know, Teri, that my husband, Tom, and I are praying daily and diligently for both you and Randall and your family. Also, I am in agreement with each of your prayers for Randall’s emotions. My dad had a traumatic brain injury 4 years ago on May 3rd and I spent the next month with him at the U of I Medical Center in Iowa City, Iowa. He then was transferred to a care center to recover more and then went home. He passed away last year in May, but I truly cherish the last three years of his life that I had with him. And I am in agreement with all of Mary’s prayers also. We miss you on our prayer call and look forward to the day when you can join us again. Blessings to you, sweet, Teri, and to Randall for continued progress and healing and to your family.

Love in Christ,

Deb