Sunday, August 16, 2009

Prayers for Randall

Dearest Teri,
My name is Su-z Heimann and I am in your downline (in Amy Bachellor's group). We have met several times at various conventions. Amy recently emailed me about Randall's accident. I was so sad to hear of it and frustrated at the fact that I could not relay my prayers and good wishes. Today I received an email giving me the update link and this message link. And so now I am informed and happy at Randall's progress.
Please know that you and your family and all those who are supporting you and Randall's healing journey are in my prayers.
I am looking forward to seeing you at Convention, celebrating Randall's full recovery. I will not stop praying or holding you in my thoughts until I hear that that full recovery is at hand.
With many blessings...
Sus-z Heimann