Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Cor. 12:26

Hi Teri,
It was a little hard for me to see Randall Wednesday, only because my
heart ached for you and he. Yet at the same time I was so thrilled to
see the brightness in Randall's eyes and the expressiveness of his
face and to hold his hand and feel him squeeze mine. To me his face
had a radiance and I was greatly encouraged. Teri, Michelle and I
just want to remind you of the many fellow members of the body of
Christ that are praying for you and Randall. We want to encourage you
that many, many of us remember I Corinthians 12:26,
-- that when one member of the body of Christ suffers all members
suffer with them, and we also are here to "bear one another's
burdens".
So we stand with you Teri and we kneel with you. Remember all your
friends and loved ones who are continuing in prayer and fasting for
Randall and you. Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the
Lord Jesus Christ.

In Christ in love,

Chris and Michelle