Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sending You Love

Dear Teri & Family,
We just recently heard from Joan Marchesani about Randall's accident.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I saw your blog today and marvel at your Holy Spirit strength and conviction....what an example you truly are! I know this journey did not take God by surprize and that He holds you in the palm of His hand.
Rod & I just came out of a personal desert and marvel at God's faithfulness. When we're in the middle of a fire it seems like it will never end. I kept telling myself: "This, too, shall pass"....and by golly, it did! You and Randall will come out of this bigger and better than ever. Look out, Satan....you're toast!
God will meet all of your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Please give me your number or address and let me know what I can do for you....pick up your son, fix dinner etc. I know you probably won't ask for help....that's why I need your contact info.
You and Randall so blessed us as complete strangers at your Christmas party. You were so gracious, loving, kind, and fun! You two are awesome and you belong to God....you are His kids.
We love you and look forward to the great things God has in store for you....even through this trying time. One day, moment, thought at a time.
I'll keep up on your blog which I saw for the first time tonight and wait until it's a good time to visit Randall.
Meanwhile, be still and know that He is God.
God bless you with peace & joy in believing,
Rod & Deb Howe