Thursday, September 24, 2009

re: Halleluah

Randall, Teri, Elizabeth & Joseph,

Halleluah!! I was at convention and was able to meet Robin, her husband and Jan. That was on Wednesday and how wonderful to meet these beautiful people that have been there for you all.

Jan told me that she played rummy with you Randall. And also shared that you should be going "home" very soon. And yes indeed you are. Such a tremendous relief for you to be striving so well on healing.

More beautiful people, your neighbors, taking you in while your home is "remodeled". By the time you all move back home it will be a brand new beginning in so many ways. And you will be totally well and Teri, you will be nourishing Randall with your loving meals and your loving spirit.

What a celebration Thanksgiving will be for you. It is such an absolutely continual blessing of all that our Father is providing for you. I look forward to the next time I see you all to get the hugs I did not reach out enough for.

Praise the Lord for He is Great, and He carries us when we are weak and He surrounds us with all we need.

Love you all and my prayers reach out to you every day.

Jonell Elder