Thursday, October 8, 2009

re: Wow!!

Randall, Teri, Joseph & Elizabeth,

Wow Randall!! Such amazing progress you are continually making. I am so proud of you for how hard you are working to get to total wellness.  And how Teri is right beside you all the way and doing all she possibly can to help you on with your healing. The love that you and Teri share is what I wish everyone could experience. For better or for worse, in sickness and health.  You both have shown God your strength and faith and love in Him.

I am sure your doctors and nurses are so happy for the recovery you are making, and I would imagine the doctors are a bit amazed and thankful, at your healing.

In the Healing Oils of the Bible, by David Stewart he said, as you know;

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

"Word is vibration, a frequency, a consciousness, an expression of energy.  When God created the plants by His speaking voice, He imbued them with His Word and His intelligence.  This includes the oils of the plants which he intended, from their very creation, to become our medicines when we need healing."

We know that is what is so special about Young Livings essential oils.  They contain power from God's Word.  And adding our prayer and intention makes them even more Godly and wonderful.

I love you all and you are in my waking prayers and my prayers before I go to sleep.

May you all be continually blessed, kept safe, healthy, happy and grateful.
 
Jonell Elder---Call 425-343-9714
Young Living ID# 759381
http://JonellElder.YoungLivingCircle.com