Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aloha Teri and Randall ~
I've been thinking about you both. I am so amazed at Randall's recovery and wish you both strength and peace as you continue on this healing journey. Randall has come so far already - just remember he will continue to heal as time goes on. I'm sure his memory and emotions will continue to improve as his body heals. Teri, it is so inspiring how much faith and patience you have. I have so much admiration for you. Randall - your will is immense and you will get through this hard time like a shining star. We are sending you tons of love and prayers. We want you to be at the next family wedding!! No date yet, but I'm sure Taylor & Una will be getting married soon.
Much love & aloha ~
Alli




Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!