Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hi Randall and teri

This is Jackie, and I have been keeping up with you thru the blog and
facebook. I know your such a busy family (One week visit I got the
idea fast!) LOL... I am so glad to hear how well you are doing
Randall. And I would like to tell you how happy and filled my heart is
that you have been such a blessing and dear husband to my wonderful
freind Teri. Randall I didn't think anyone was good enough for my
Teri, but you have shown such bravery and love for the Lord, that I am
humbled in thinking about it. Thank you for taking such good care of
her and loving her and her family the way you have. Your a treasure
and a walking miracle of God. I pray continually that your recovery
continues and that you guys continue to be blessed beyond your most
dreams.

I love you all and pray for God to bless and protect you all
continually.
Love,
jackie
God Bless
Jacqueline / Jackie/ Smith
612-760-1999