Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello from Scottsdale

Randall:

I just called the church office a little while ago to get an update on you…Jacque was kind enough to give me your blog address and several others. I have been praying for you ever since Larry announced in church about your accident and the grim outlook. I had faith that, with prayer, you would recover and I have just read everything I could find on the blog. I had no idea you had made such phenomenal progress and I am thrilled!!!

Congratulations on your third wedding anniversary! Teri sounds like such an awesome person and a strong Christian. Bob and I are so happy for you all! We will keep you in our prayers and pray for the speediness of your recovery to continue.

We wish you all a Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year. I hope we get to meet Teri one day when you are in town or maybe we’ll get up that way one day. We bought a 40’ motor home last April and have had in out three times. We leave on 12/30/09 with my three daughters, spouses, and seven of our eight grandchildren to go to Anaheim for a week and then San Clemente for 2 days and finally, San Diego for 2 more days. My oldest daughter and her hubby (who is a pilot and returns from Iraq tomorrow for 3 months) have a smaller motor home so we will all sleep in one or the otherJ.

Fondly,

Brenda and Bob